Soft Raisin Cookies


I am sorry for having been away from my blog so long. I sometimes drop by to answer my blog but so far can't get enough time to upload a new recipe as I am overwhelmed with work and study. Today I am going to upload new recipe. Yes I am baking for the first time. Baking cookies or cakes seems not necessary as they are available everywhere and delicious too. To try my new oven, I just baked following the recipe book and it turned out so nice. It's very moist, soft and especially less sweet. I think it would be  a good idea to bake and give it to someone as a present on their special day. So I am sharing the recipe with you all. Enjoy!

 Ingredients

70g Weak flour
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
40g  butter or margarine
1/2 beaten egg
30g sugar
90g raisin

Ingredients

Mixed flour and baking powder well. Soak raisin in a lukewarm water for 10 minutes, drain well and set aside.

Add melted butter in a bowl, mix well with sugar and then add beaten egg. Add flour and mix until becoming smooth. Finally add raisin.

Ready to bake batter

Put the cooking sheet on a tray, scoop the batter onto it according to liking size.





Bake at 180 Degree Celsius for 10-13 minutes.


Comments